Thanks for signing up for the annual subscription to my weekly Genius Loci Digest, plus the exclusive monthly Patina Edition.
- You will receive a confirmation email receipt shortly – check your spam, if you haven’t received your confirmation email.
- The Genius Loci Digest is posted out three times a month.
- The Patina Edition is posted out monthly (usually at, or around, the end of the month).
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patina Edition (Exclusive to Members)
I love producing the Genius Loci Digest. You are helping support my work and outreach by becoming a member.
The weekly digest will always remain free to all subscribers.
Members get additional benefits, as follows:
Patina – An additional, exclusive monthly digest for members only.
Photography * Architecture * Heritage * *Building Conservation *Placemaking * Travel *Wellbeing *Advice
- My Book. – I’m writing a book – it’s about photography, architecture and light. It tells of how becoming a photographer saved my life. Members will get regular insights into my book including: exclusive excerpts, associated photography, background insights and opportunities to contribute.
- Exclusive Photography – I’ll be including exclusive photography from my travels including more ‘behind the scene’ shots.
- Photographer’s Guide to Buildings and Locations – where to go, what time to do it, best angles and more…
- Photography Tips and Tricks – including how to get the most out of phone photography.
- Free Photo Download. – choose a photo of your choice and download the hi-res image from my shop to use for a print or screen saver, or both.
- Ask Me Anything – set up a zoom, orchestrate a call – hotline to insights, travel, help and advice.