Terms and Conditions for purchasing and downloading media.
1. The purchase price of the downloaded file is for the download and use of the digital media towards making a single print as per the terms and conditions outlined here. The purchase price is for the downloaded file and does not include for printing or framing of the image or any other costs incurred from the use of the image. Your use of this website, and purchase, download and use of the digital media, constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Your purchase of this digital file constitutes a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable license to download and access the file for the purpose of your own personal use, and print a single copy of the file for your own use, retention and reference. You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, this file other than for the aforesaid purpose. You shall not copy, re-sell, sublicense, rent out, share or otherwise distribute this file, whether modified or not, to any third party. You agree not to use this file in a way which might be detrimental to the originator or damage the creator’s reputation.
2. Use any file or its content to create any derivative works or products that could be considered competitive products;
3. Allow any third party to access, benefit or use any file or its content in any way.
4. Share any password, username or other access information that can be used to access any file.
5. You shall maintain all security measures as may reasonably be required to prevent any unauthorised access to or use of any file.
6. You agree to indemnify the creator and licensors against any and all liability arising from Your or any third party’s unauthorised use of any file or its contents provided to You and any use by You or any third party of any derivative works made by you.
1. The file, whether modified or not, and all intellectual property and copyright contained therein, are and shall at all times remain the creator’s sole and exclusive property. Under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in file.
2. To the extent that the creator processes any personal data provided by You in connection with this Agreement, the creator will do so in accordance with the creator’s privacy statement as set out at https://blog.andymarshall.co/privacy-policy and in accordance with any applicable data protection laws of the United Kingdom.